Puddings that take two minutes to make are definitely at the top of my to-go list when I am looking for something tasty.
This pudding is so simple that you can whip it up in a flash and be tucking into it a few short moments later.
It originally featured in my recipe book Trinity’s Conscious Kitchen along with some of it’s delicious variants. It’s so good that I couldn’t resist sharing it.
My husband loves this so much, I think it might even be the reason my husband married me!
It has 4 simple ingredients – tahini, banana, vanilla and plant-based milk.
This is so easy…
- Put a dollop of a tahini in a small pudding bowl.
- Mix in the rice milk a little at a time, until you acheive a creamy texture. Tahini creams up better if you mix the liquid little by little. If it doesn’t mix well, keep at it – it will eventually cream up.
- Add a dash a vanilla extract.
- Mash in the banana.
- Take a deep breath and savor the delicious flavours!
- !Alternatively – if you have a hand blender you could use it to create an extra smooth pudding. I don’t normally use a blender, although if I am doing multiple batches it makes it a tiny bit easier.
- 1 heaped tablespoon tahini
- 3 tablespoons rice milk
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 1 ripe banana
Alternatively - if you have a hand blender you could use it to create an extra smooth pudding. I don't normally use a blender, although if I am doing multiple batches it makes it a tiny bit easier.
If you love this recipe then you’ll LOVE my book Trinity’s Conscious Kitchen. It’s brimming with nearly 100 unique and original recipes that have (mostly) never been published anywhere else before.
- ‘Enlightenment by Carrot Cake’
- ‘Conscious Cottage Pie’
- ‘Benevolent Bake’
- ‘Heavenly Hummus’
- ‘Five Minute Flat Bread’
- ‘Raw Chocolate Covered Caramels’
and a lots of other delights that have been tried and tested over many years of catering as a super healthy plant-based chef for retreats.
Everything is vegan, wheat-free and made without refined sugar.
You can find out more here: